A few days back, the Quote of the Day was, "Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music" (Marcus Brigstocke). Pretty interesting considering that's how a few decades in the 1900s looked. Anyway, a friend commented, Well everyone knows that with the advent of Tetris, children's rooms were notably more organized and tidy. Also, a similar effect can be seen with Pokémon. PETA had to introduce an entire new propaganda unit to stop people from shoving squirrels into tennis balls. Actually that last one doesn't sound like that bad of an idea. "I choose you SQUIRRFUR!" "SQUIRRFUR uses RABIES." "RABIES is super effective." "LITTLE JOHNNY is dead." If you have Pokémon experience, I'm sure you enjoyed this little section. -- For more laughter, today's daily Dilbert comic was awesome. Check it out.
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I liked the Dilbert strip - I printed it off and pinned it up in my cubicle.
Post a Comment