Sorry Dan. I haven't posted anything of substance because I don't have too much to say. I still don't.
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I feel that one of your comments was a jab at my reading skills.
Very hurt.
=)
that's one of my favourite worship songs!
welcome back peddy! visit ottawa!
Jer, after I wrote it down I started thinking of you, but I wrote it in reflection on how different I find phone conversations from personal conversations. For example, whenever Archie and I talked on the phone on project we'd be interrupting one another every minute or so, where in person, we'd read one another's facial expressions and know when the other was finished.
As for your hurt conscience, I leave you with the words of feminist Eleanor Roosevelt, "No one can make you feel inferior without your permission."
Hey Andrea. It's a good one. As for Ottawa: Soon.
Hey Peddy,
The link to the Piper thing has failed on me. Can you email me the name of the talk and where I can find it? Thanks!
Post a Comment