There were two posts on Justin Taylor's blog today talking about the importance of not voting for a pro-choice candidate. One, the second, had a YouTube video on it, that I'd seen before. Recently my brother had a son. He was the first newborn I'd ever been around. He was remarkably small and fragile. I'd been around babies who were a few months old before, but never one three days old. As I watched the video, there was an aborted baby (starting at 3:11) who I could completely see my nephew in (although, watching the video a second time to find the time index, I noticed that they weren't overly comparable, but I could still imagine my nephew being that size). I dislike the hyperbole (at 0:59), "and no one seems to care," because it's so unhelpful at sympathizing with truth. But that notwithstanding, I think the video is helpful, otherwise.
Tristen Lance Eddy (5 days old, b.
Sept. 24, 2008)
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey Peter!
Great to see your support is still trickleing in! Keep going at 'er.
This MPD season won't last forever, but what you do for the Lord will! Feel free to email me if you ever need to talk to someone who's been in the "valley's" of MPD!
It looks like your video isn't working. Too bad. I'd like to have seen it!
Congrats on being an Uncle! That's a cute kid! Although he looks a lot older than 5 days!
Hey Margie
Thanks for commenting. The video works on my computer. If you read this comment and are still interested in seeing the video, you can watch it straight from YouTube.
I'm confused-- your brother's child has the same name as Tristan Rundle??? Like....the Tristan we know?
Well, it's not completely the same. It's spelled differently, despite my protest. He wasn't named after our friend, though.
Post a Comment